SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the first time flier, we want to make it a great experience.
As a Cross Utilized Agent, you are responsible for ticketing and re-booking passengers, boarding flights, assisting passengers with special needs, processing baggage between baggage areas in the airport facilities and aircraft, receiving and dispatching aircraft.
This is a part time position.
- Load/unload customer luggage, airfreight and company mail on/off aircraft
- Greet passengers, issue tickets, provide seat assignments, check baggage, board flights, re-book passengers, all in a prompt and friendly manner
- Escort passengers and special needs customers safely and courteously
- Marshall aircraft in and out of the ramp area
- Service aircraft as needed
- Other duties as assigned