Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
***Current employees can access the jobs page through SkyWest Online > HR > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Maintenance Control Center coordinates and facilitates a safe maintenance operation in keeping with all applicable Company policies, procedures, and governmental regulations. They also maintain operational control by continuous liaison with dispatch and provides that department with current and continuing reports of the airworthiness status of the aircraft through the ARB status board.
- Coordinate on line maintenance needs with planning and dispatch
- Provide technical assistance to line mechanics, flight crews and emergency maintenance providers following maintenance manuals and air worthiness procedures
- Create and maintain daily reports
- Issue and document DMI's
- Will receive MX Control Override and Location Override
- Other duties as assigned
As a Crew Administration Coordinator you will:
- Monitor and coordinate schedule coverage for all pilot and flight attendant schedules for Leave of Absence.
- Schedule and track new hire progress and provide support as necessary through the IOE (Initial Operating Experience) process.
- Coordinate with Training Department for scheduling of all Continuing Qualification classes, Requal Training, Special Tracking, and Remedial Training.
- Manage all classroom, instructor, and auditor schedules
- Schedule Line Checks and conformity checks as necessary.
- Completion of Monthly Bid Adjustment