Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
**Current employees access the jobs page through SWOL > HUB > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
With over 13,000 aviation professionals operating thousands of daily flights, SkyWest Airlines connects millions of passengers each month to hundreds of destinations across North America. SkyWest operates in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines and has a fleet of nearly 450 aircraft. Headquartered in St. George, Utah, SkyWest's industry-leading workforce and excellent leadership team have consistently generated solid operational and economic performance, setting the standard for excellence in the regional industry.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
Dispatcher primary job duties include but not limited to:
- Must be highly knowledgeable of FAR's, NTSB, HMR, and company manuals
- Monitor the progress of flights. Remain constantly aware of location and status of all company a/c
- Issue necessary information for the safety of the flight
- Cancel or amend (121) flights if, in the opinion of the dispatcher or pilot-in-command, the flight cannot operate or continue to operate safely as planned and released
- Monitor the weather along flight routes and at all destinations and alternate airports
- Prepare flight control releases, and dispatch aircraft and crews
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor