Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
***Current employees can access the jobs page through SkyWest Online > HR > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Crew Administration Coordinator you will:
- Monitor and coordinate schedule coverage for all pilot and flight attendant schedules for Leave of Absence.
- Schedule and track new hire progress and provide support as necessary through the IOE (Initial Operating Experience) process.
- Coordinate with Training Department for scheduling of all Continuing Qualification classes, Requal Training, Special Tracking, and Remedial Training.
- Manage all classroom, instructor, and auditor schedules
- Schedule Line Checks and conformity checks as necessary.
- Completion of Monthly Bid Adjustment
The primary responsibility of our Crew Training Coordinators is to schedule and support the Pilot new hire and routine training process.
- Responsible for scheduling and supporting all pilots for initial new hire training
- Coordinate with Training Department and HR to receive information and rosters on all training classes.
- Coordinate the schedule of training assignments for new hires and annual observations according to instructor and student schedules, operational need, and equipment requirements
- Maintain all training information and add to training database and any applicable spreadsheets.
- Monitor and track student’s progress and status through the training process
- Communicate and Coordinate with Crew Planning on training status and completion
- Work closely with flight standards on guidance for students who are requiring additional training
- Assistance with business travel arrangements
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
The Manager Pilot Training Coordination provides leadership and support to the Pilot Training Coordinators and Flight Operations Training. Responsible for scheduling process with Instructors, simulator companies, Federal Aviation Administration, Pilots and Flight Operations Leadership.
- Coordinate with Flight Operations Training Managers and Supervisors to determine monthly training requirements.
- Coordinate simulator training sessions
- Coordinate and establish pilot training coordinator schedules
- Project training needs in terms of simulators and instructors quarterly and yearly
- Create reports as necessary in Excel and other programs.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Manager