Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
**Current employees access the jobs page through SWOL > HUB > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Schedule and support the Pilot new hire and routine training process.
- Responsible for scheduling and supporting all pilots for Initial Operating Experience (IOE)
- Coordinate with Training Department and HR to receive information and rosters on all training classes.
- Coordinate the schedule of IOE assignments for new hires and annual observations according to instructor and student schedules, operational need, and equipment requirements
- Maintain all IOE information and add to IOE database and any applicable spreadsheets.
- Monitor and track student’s progress and status through the IOE process
- Communicate and Coordinate with Crew Planning on IOE status and completion
- Work closely with flight standards on guidance for students who are requiring additional training
- Assistance with Department phones & business travel arrangements
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manag