Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
***Current employees can access the jobs page through SkyWest Online > HR > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
In shop environment, a technician will be performing testing, troubleshooting and completing repairs on components. May also be required to work on aircraft systems:
- Avionic checks, troubleshooting systems, etc.
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork
- Repair avionics/electronic components in an avionics shop environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
A&P Mechanics interested in this General Avionics position may also apply, but only with intent to acquire time requirements to test for FCC Radio License.
SkyWest Airlines, is the largest independently owned regional airline. While our business reputation is based upon our operational and fiscal savvy, the true essence of SkyWest's success has always been our people. We operate in a team-based environment and provide limitless opportunities for dedicated individuals to move their career in positive directions. We are also serious about providing outstanding career opportunities in addition to world-class benefits like 401(k), Performance Rewards, health care, and discounted travel worldwide. Some benefits of this position are the ability to work on the entire aircraft, tool allowance, four 10-hour shifts, shift trade flexibility, unmatched on-the-job training, and many more.
Avionics Technicians will be responsible to perform all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- In a timely manner, will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
- In a hangar environment, a technician will be performing avionics inspections, routine maintenance (eg foqa downloads) and troubleshooting systems
- In shop environment, a technician will be performing testing, troubleshooting and completing repairs on components. May also be required to work on aircraft systems
- Other duties as assigned
A&P Mechanics interested in this Avionics Tech position, with intent to acquire time requirements to test for FCC Radio License, may also apply.