Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
**Current employees access the jobs page through SWOL > HUB > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
In shop environment, a technician will be performing testing, troubleshooting and completing repairs on components. May also be required to work on aircraft systems:
- Avionic checks, troubleshooting systems, etc.
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork
- Repair avionics/electronic components in an avionics shop environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
A&P Mechanics interested in this General Avionics position may also apply, but only with intent to acquire time requirements to test for FCC Radio License.