SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the first time flier, we want to make it a great experience.
As a Ticket/Gate Agent, you are responsible for ticketing and re-booking passengers, boarding flights, and assisting passengers with special needs.
- Greet and assist all customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Issue tickets, assign seat assignments, check baggage, board flights and provide any other information needed
- Comply with all safety procedures and station policies
- Assist special needs passengers and resolve customer complaints
- Communicate clearly with ground personnel and flight crews
- Calmly handle situations such as cancelled and delayed flights
- Other duties as assigned
Post End Date
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.