SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More meaningfully, we’re known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 2,000 flights every single day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our proven operational and economic performance. Headquartered in St. George, Utah, our SkyWest people in corporate and management positions support the operations to keep SkyWest Airlines operating at the top of the industry. Our team is growing and we’re looking for dedicated individuals who are ready to take initiative and help us build our business by putting employees first.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
As a Crew Administration Coordinator you will:
- Monitor and coordinate schedule coverage for all pilot and flight attendant schedules for Leave of Absence.
- Initiate necessary calls for status checks on leaves with Chiefs as well as People Resources.
- Required Daily evaluation of all LOA tasks through LOA Workflow system.
- Report discrepancies on any LOAs to Manager or Director.
- Schedule all necessary pilot and flight attendant preassignments including: SAPA/SIA, general COBU, etc. Audit and adjust preassignments as necessary.
- Compile Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reports as necessary.
- Coordinate the return to line of all extended absences. Coordinate any necessary requalification or training events with the Training Department.
- Responsible for monitoring new hire hours allowing new First Officer’s to build hours after IOE.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring the following: high minimum Captain hours; landing currency; pilot CKS; pairing restricted pilots.
- Cover schedules for all SAPA/SIA meetings, build and book travel and accommodations.
- Complete monthly reserve adjusted bid award.
- Cover and assist with InFlight Scheduling Coordinator duties as needed.
- Process SkedPlus manual queue requests.
- Assist the Crew Scheduling desk with overflow calls, OBR coverage or other duties as necessary.
- Process User and Vacation requests.
- Other duties as assigned.