SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More importantly, we’re known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 2,000 flights each day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our continued solid operational and economic performance.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
As a Crew Scheduler, you will perform a variety of technical crew scheduling functions and activities.
- Maintain necessary communication with all crewmembers, flight control, and station personnel related to crew schedules
- Continuous auditing and verification of coverage of all scheduled flights
- Notification of changes to crewmember daily/monthly schedule changes
- Continuous monitoring of crewmember schedules to ensure legality/FAR compliance
- Utilization of reserve crewmembers in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational reliability
- Secure all necessary accommodations including but not limited to hotel and deadhead flight booking
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all crewmembers through handling all scheduling related items including relaying correct policy, procedural, and regulatory information
Post End Date
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.