SkyWest Airlines, is the largest independently owned regional airline. While our business reputation is based upon our operational and fiscal savvy, the true essence of SkyWest's success has always been our people. We operate in a team-based environment and provide limitless opportunities for dedicated individuals to move their career in positive directions. We are also serious about providing outstanding career opportunities in addition to world-class benefits like 401(k), Performance Rewards, health care, and discounted travel worldwide. Some benefits of this position are the ability to work on the entire aircraft, tool allowance, four 10-hour shifts, shift trade flexibility, unmatched on-the-job training, and many more.
Avionics Technicians will be responsible to perform all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- In a timely manner, will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
- In a hangar environment, a technician will be performing avionics inspections, routine maintenance (eg foqa downloads) and troubleshooting systems
- In shop environment, a technician will be performing testing, troubleshooting and completing repairs on components. May also be required to work on aircraft systems
- Other duties as assigned
A&P Mechanics interested in this Avionics Tech position, with intent to acquire time requirements to test for FCC Radio License, may also apply.
Post End Date
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.