**Current employees access the jobs page through SWOL > HUB > Careers***
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Provide efficient leadership of the Crew Support Department to assure the safe, on-time and profitable scheduling of SkyWest Airlines Crewmembers.
- Current and proficient in all FARs, Company and Department policies and protocols.
- Provide on-the-job support for daily Scheduling operations.
- Field supervisor calls from both crewmembers and crew schedulers.
- Communicate and problem-solve with crewmembers, Crew Schedulers, and other departments to ensure a safe, efficient, and profitable operation.
- Communicate and problem-solve with crewmembers to ensure efficient handling of requests.
- Evaluate and correct any operational irregularities.
- Coordinate with Dispatch Supervisor(s) and Controllers on all operational issues.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and FARs related to crewmember scheduling in the daily operation.
- Complete all required reports pertaining to daily operations and irregularities.
- Communicate and coordinate with Reserve Utilization Supervisor on daily reserve utilization needs to ensure proper staffing and coverage in each domicile.
- Assist with over-flow calls in the scheduling arena.
- Assist in training new employees as needed.
- Maintain currency in all software programs including but not limited to: CrewTrac, FliteTrac, CrewQual, DLTerm, SHARES, Sabre, CMS, Ring Central and all SWOL crewmember applications.
- Comply with Department bulletins and department communication.
- Monitor Supervisor Email inbox.
- Proficient in performing RingCentral tasks to support Crew Support Chat system.
- Override schedule exception and dequal issues as needed for schedule adjustments.
- Overbook crewmember NRPS ‘mustride’ bookings in accordance with company and partner policies and guidelines.
- Attend, participate in and conduct departmental conference calls as needed.
- Supervise schedulers, desk duties and prioritization of the shift.
- Manage and monitor break schedule for Crew Schedulers.
- Assist in preparation of department annual performance evaluations.
- Administer employee corrective action when necessary.
- Provide positive support and mentoring for Scheduling personnel.
- Attend supervisor meetings as scheduled by management.
- Assist department management with other duties and tasks as requested.
SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More meaningfully, we’re known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 2,000 flights every single day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our proven operational and economic performance. Headquartered in St. George, Utah, our SkyWest people in corporate and management positions support the operations to keep SkyWest Airlines operating at the top of the industry. Our team is growing and we’re looking for dedicated individuals who are ready to take initiative and help us build our business by putting employees first.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement, and travel benefits that extend beyond our major partners and allow you to see the world.
SkyWest strives to be the Employer of Choice and providing proper compensation in a timely manner is critical to achieving that goal. As a Crew Time Coordinator you would perform all duties pertaining to crew payroll, including daily auditing and reconciliation of all crewmember credit hours. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and positive attitude. If you like a dynamic job with a wide range of tasks and take pride in your attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you.
- Audit each crewmember’s schedule daily to determine correct pay based on company work rules and other pay procedures
- Adjust crewmember pay values as necessary to reflect correct credit hours due
- Provide quality assurance for all schedule changes and adjustments to maintain accuracy of credit hours
- Take all crew time related phone calls and provide explanations as necessary
- Keep an accurate record of all reserve crewmembers and perform monthly reserve reconciliation
- Maintain and reconcile all DMA pilot pay guarantees
- Maintain month-end utilization reports for Management
- Create final crew pay files at the completion of each pay period; distribute to Payroll
- Must be familiar with all agreed segment times/historical credit values and process
- Maintain semi-monthly reports for Payroll Department
- Initiate payroll corrections promptly when required
- Research and correct credit hour discrepancies from ACARS times
- Manage and submit all crewmember pay rate changes to Corp Payroll
- Overtime may be necessary to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
With over 13,000 aviation professionals operating thousands of daily flights, SkyWest Airlines connects millions of passengers each month to hundreds of destinations across North America. SkyWest operates in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines and has a fleet of nearly 450 aircraft. Headquartered in St. George, Utah, SkyWest's industry-leading workforce and excellent leadership team have consistently generated solid operational and economic performance, setting the standard for excellence in the regional industry.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
As a Crew Scheduler, you will perform a variety of technical crew scheduling functions and activities.
- Maintain necessary communication with all crewmembers, flight control, and station personnel related to crew schedules
- Continuous monitoring and verification of coverage of all scheduled flights
- Notification of changes to crewmember daily/monthly schedule changes
- Closely monitor crewmember schedules to ensure legality/FAR compliance
- Utilization of reserve crewmembers in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational reliability
- Secure all necessary accommodations including but not limited to hotel and deadhead flight booking
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all crewmembers through handling all scheduling related items including relaying correct policy, procedural, and regulatory information