SkyWest Airlines is the largest independently owned regional airline. While our business reputation is based upon our operational and fiscal savviness, the true essence of SkyWest's success has always been our people. We operate in a team-based environment and provide limitless opportunities for dedicated individuals to move their career in positive directions. We are also serious about providing outstanding career opportunities in addition to world-class benefits like: 401(k), Performance Rewards, Health Care, Retirement and Discounted Travel Worldwide. Some benefits of this position are the ability to work on the entire aircraft, tool allowance, four 10-hour shifts, shift trade flexibility, unmatched on-the-job training, and many more.
Moving Reimbursement package is available, as well as, a tool allowance.
SkyWest Airlines is currently looking for qualified applicants to work in the following location(s): Chicago, Colorado Springs, Fresno, Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Oklahoma City, Palm Springs, Salt Lake City, South Bend, and Tucson. If you would prefer working at this/these location(s), ensure that you put one of them as your preferred location. If you would rather be added to a wait list for another location, you may select that city as your preferred location, and we will email you updates of when that base is hiring. SkyWest Airlines currently performs maintenance in: Boise, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Detroit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Milwaukee, Nashville, Palm Springs, Salt Lake City, South Bend and Tucson. (Oklahoma City base is scheduled to open early August 2018.) Once your application is reviewed we may invite you to complete a video interview. Please watch for an additional email and monitor your junk email box.
As a SkyWest A&P mechanic, you will be responsible to perform all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
- RII and Airworthiness Releases will be required
SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the first time flier, we want make each experience exceptional.
The primary role of a SkyWest Flight Attendant is to ensure the safety of our passengers while they are onboard our aircraft. Other important responsibilities include caring for our passengers and offering exceptional customer service while serving meals and drinks. This is a dynamic and exciting position that allows you to travel, meet new challenges, and be invigorated every day as you portray the essence of SkyWest to our customers!
- Ensure safety and comfort of customers onboard the aircraft
- Prepare/serve meals and beverages including alcohol
- Greet passengers, assist with carry-on baggage stowage, and deliver onboard announcements
- Provide leadership in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Calmly resolve passenger situations during flight, including disorderly passengers, and medical emergencies
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Adhere to established procedures and performance standards