- Must possess excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrate strong people and employee-relations skills
- Reliable, self-motivated, goal-driven with an ability to motivate, create and innovate
- Previous experience in an airline supervisory or management a plus
- Must be a TEAM player with an initiative to learn
- Comfortable with handling IROPS resulting from weather, weight restrictions, and mechanicals
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to the ever-changing operational environment in ASE
Candidates should be driven, dedicated, consummate professionals, with a wide range of management and customer service abilities.