Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Primary Job Duties
- Maintaining daily work/scanning documents
- Daily work MX bases, Records and Purchasing
- Evaluate parts and discrepancies for proper locations
- Maintain an accurate file on New Aircraft, Engine and Landing Gear changes
- Maintain an accurate file on part data and vendor assignments
- Review Aircraft parts list to insure accuracy on parts positions
- Research proper manuals and documents for Aircraft effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to evaluate problems and formulate solutions
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Establish priorities and maintain attention to detail
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be a team player
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed