SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More importantly, we’re known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 2,100 flights each day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our continued solid operational and economic performance.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match,Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
Perform CASS audits to ensure the performance of the maintenance program.
- Cognitively document and make decisions involving the compliance to SkyWest GMM and CAMP.
- Process and audit aircraft documents with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform audits IAW SkyWest CASS.
- Must effectively communicate and explain complex issues to coworkers clearly and concisely.
- Exercise individual initiative and judgment to make decisions when necessary concerning the airworthiness of parts and materials.
- Ensure that all aircraft, maintenance work, materials, and practices conform to the standards established by SkyWest Airlines GMM,CAMP
- Must ascertain that all inspections are performed on all completed paperwork and that the proper inspection and maintenance records, reports, and forms required for release are properly executed.
- Ensure compliance with RII requirements as dictated in the GMM..
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Manager of Quality Assurance
- Ensure Aircraft is maintained in accordance with SkyWest procedures.
- Ensure compliance of CFR’s.