Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Primary Job Duties
- Is responsible to the Manager of Maintenance Training
- Authorized to perform instruction on all formats of training and testing as outlined in GMM 5-5 and determine student’s level of understanding and aptitude during Training
- Is responsible to taking attendance, supervising the classroom and ensuring proper adherence to company policies and procedures
- Do research to improve and develop all aspects of training
- Work with the supervisors, managers, and technical reps to get the latest material for training
- Assists the Manager of Maintenance Training in the implementation of the company training programs
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the Manager of Maintenance Training
- Responsible to initiate records for all training conducted, including date, hours of instruction and subject
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate or can obtain an A&P license/or repairman certificate
- Good computer skills
- Must have experience or factory training on aircraft type
- Must be willing to travel
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
- This job posting may have an additional video interview (Green Job) requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed