SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment while maintaining high quality standards of operational safety. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry.
As an Automotive Ground Service Mechanic Level II, you will be responsible for maintaining SkyWest ground equipment and supporting ramp personnel to promote safety and on time arrivals/departures.
- Must have ability to lift 60+ pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be 18 years or older
- One year automotive/ground service equipment related experience or training
- Possible/minimal travel as needed-multiple day trips and overnights (Flying and Driving)
- Ability to work nights, early morning, weekends, holidays, extended shifts and rotating shifts
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in inclement weather
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, quick learner, and team player Safety and detailed oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- ASE Certifications in brakes, steering and suspension, electrical and diesel engines
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Automotive Schooling