Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Primary Job Duties
- Instruct all A&P mechanics and repairman on the curriculum put out by the Maintenance Quality Control, Heavy MX
- Add training to the program as needed.
- Stay up to date on all GMM, SkyTrack and manual updates. Including company policies and procedures and maintenance policies and procedures.
- Work for and report directly to the Manager of Quality Control, Heavy MX for the base at which he/she works.
- Receive training and all curriculums to train from the Maintenance Quality Control Processes Trainer and Manager Quality Control, Heavy MX.
- Train on all shifts and days depending on the needs at the particular location.
- Must hold a valid A&P /certificate.
- Level III mechanic preferred.
- Must be familiar with SkyWest GMM policies and procedures.
- Must learn the Heavy Maintenance Airworthiness Agreement (AWA) and procedures.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Able to speak to a live classroom audience.
- Knowledge of Power Point and be able to keep training materials updated as GMM changes.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Position is based in TUS.
- Reports to the Manager of Quality Control Heavy Maintenance.
- Records all training in accordance with GMM5-5. Maintenance Training.
- Performs research to improve and develop all aspects of training.
- Ensures continued currency of the training curriculum.
- Performs other tasks as delegated by the Manager of Quality Control Heavy Maintenance.
- Completes records for all training conducted to include participants, date, hours of instruction and subject.
- Could instruct/train on all shifts and days depending on the particular needs of the Essential Maintenance Provider (EMP).
- Create materials required for training and content via power point and other computer programs.
- Have knowledge of all the latest revisions of the GMM, SkyTrack, and maintenance and Company policies and procedures.
- Meet training deadlines and requirements.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Ability to travel, when required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Complete the on-line application (qualified applicants will be contacted)
- This job posting may have an additional video interview (Green Job) requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed