Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Primary Job Duties
- Monitor and order office supplies/forms for pilots and flight attendants
- Answer phones, take and relay messages
- Operate and maintain office equipment and coordinate necessary servicing and supplies
- Organize and distribute all COMAT/Manual Revisions to flight crews
- Prepare and process correspondence for Management
- Assist flight crews with Airport Security badges
- Control and distribute parking permits to flight crew
- Coordinate the activation/deactivation of ALL audits as requested for Crewmember airport access, including parking access
- Monitor cleanliness and maintain flight crew lounge and bulletin boards
- Keep all flight crew mailboxes/v-files current
- Maintain clipboards with updates in the crew lounge
- Coordinate repairs needed in office area or crew lounge area with airport
- Central contact for crewmembers
- Distribute manual revisions to flight attendants
- Communicate concerns, suggestions and ideas to Chief Pilot and Chief Flight Attendant
- Mail mailbox contents to pilots and flight attendants who are on Medical/Maternity leave (If applicable)
- Assist in creating and developing new ideas for the smoothest operation of the department
- Organize and assist with domicile meetings
- Assist new crewmembers by familiarizing them with the base
- Employee Appreciation coordinator (annual event)
- Breath Alcohol Technician – Notify and perform random breath alcohol testing for pilots and flight attendants
- Notify crews of random drug testing
- Keep office copies of Manuals current
- Update spare Electronic Flight Manuals (EFBs), check EFBs back into locker when required
- Data entry into crew database
- Coordinate & delegate appropriate responsibilities to OJIs (those working light duty) and office interns
- Schedule and maintain Chief’s business calendar
- Refer crewmembers to appropriate SkyWest employees to answer questions, etc.
- Assist crewmembers in locating missing manual pages
- Update spare Electronic Flight Attendant Devices (eFADs), check EFADs back into locker, when required
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Must be reliable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Work well without direct supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Positive and approachable
Physical and Other Requirements
- Sitting at a desk/computer for extended periods of time.
- Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
- This job posting may have an additional video interview (Greenjob) requirement. Please make sure to check your inbox and junk folders for any updates on your status for this position.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed