Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Primary Job Duties
- Is responsible to Manager of Maintenance SGU and Maintenance Control Supervisor and will cover for the Supervisor in their absence.
- Have good communication skills and work well with others.
- Carry out all maintenance Control work directives, company policies and supervision.
- Verify all maintenance control reports are sent out in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all aircraft and work records are complete.
- Provides support to maintenance control personnel.
- Responsible for employees as assigned by the Maintenance Control Supervisor.
- Assist the Maintenance Controllers in proper procedures, methods and practices.
- Responsible for maintaining morale, discipline and work efficiency of Maintenance Control.
- Ensures that the Maintenance Control Supervisor is updated on the condition and status of aircraft that are out of service in the field.
- To provide technical assistance and interpretations of policies and procedures.
- To coordinate, with the Maintenance Control Supervisor, the availability of aircraft for flight operations and for maintenance.
- Additional Duties/Responsibilities as identified in GMM Sections and SOPs.
- Must hold valid A&P certificate (Certificate must be available for inspection).
- Be familiar with and understand the GMM and the Federal Regulations that pertain to the operations functions
Physical and Other Requirements
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Complete the on-line application (qualified applicants will be contacted)
- This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed